KKE Plus Thick Wax - Carnauba Paste Wax
Premium Thick Wax for your car.
- Protection Wax Coat
- High Gloss
- Long Life
KKE presents KKE Thick wax which is a paste wax made with Carnauba wax which is a natural wax from Brazilian tree. Carnauba wax is one of the hardest and toughest wax known and gives a good protection to your car and a deep shine.
Carnauba Wax is known to give a very glossy finish on the car. The wax leaves coating on the car which repells dust and the water to certain extent. If the water is showing beading effects on the car, it means that the wax is working. Beading is - water should form droplets which the bottom part of the drop going inside the water droplets. This happens because the KKE Thick Wax coating repells water. KKE Thick Wax is a great way to protect your vehicle against the elements!
Directions for Use:
- Apply a thin layer of KKE Thick Wax on the Car Surface (Should not be Warm/Hot). The layer should be as thin as possible otherwise it would become difficult to remove the excess wax when it dries.
- Cover the entire vehicle with the wax.
- Allow the first coat to Cure for atleast 4 - 24 hours. More the curing period, the better it is.
- Once you allow KKE Thick Wax to Cure for atleast 8 hours, remove the excess from the car surface.
- Donot wash the car for atleast 1 day after KKE Thick Wax application. Do not park in Direct Sun.
- Repeat this process for multiple coats. Applying multiple coats or layers of KKE Thick wax can add more protection, gloss and shine to the surface.
Dilution: Ready to use.