KKE Brake Dust Remover
Do you even know how much damage the Iron Contamination is doing to your car?
Remove Iron Contamination from your Car Alloy Wheels and Car Paint.
This product changes colour Automatically when it detects Iron Contamination.
To try, click add to cart button Now and protect your Car!
KKE Brake Dust Remover is an excellent product which turns purple when it detects Iron on the surface. The product is pH balanced and is safe to use on
- Alloy Wheels,
- Plastics and
- Painted Surface.
How to Remove Iron Contamination from The Alloy Wheels?
- If you Alloy Wheels are very dirty, you can remove wheel from the car. In normal cases, you can let the wheel remain.
- Spray KKE Brake Dust Remover. Spray from all four sides, Top, Bottom, Left and Right. The Spokes of the alloy wheels cause shadowing.
- Let it remain for a minute. The colour of the liquid will start changing to Purple. The purple colour shows the presence of Iron in that area.Do not let the product dry.
- Rinse off using a High Pressure or Garden Hose.
The iron contents on wheel give a dull look to your alloy wheels while the iron contamination can seriously affect your car's paint life. The iron deposits remain on the car paint damaging the nearby paint. Brake dust from your own car or the other vehicles on the road gets deposisted on your car surface. These deposists should be removed as frequently as possible. KKE Brake Dust Remover detects the Iron contamination and helps you focus on it. Your car is going to love you.
Directions for Wheel Cleaning
Apply the product on the whee
Allow the chemical to react with the dirt and contamination.
Notice the wheel changing its colour to purple.
Optionaly use a brush to clean the wheel
Clean it with high pressure to remove the loose Iron deposits
Directions for Removal of Paint Contamination
- Apply the product on the painted surface
- Allow the chemical to react with the dirt and contamination.
- The sprayed area will change colour if Iron is found
- Clean it with high pressure to remove the loose Iron deposits
Dilution: Ready to use.